Friday, July 19, 2013

June Letters To Africa

 
 
 
 
It is July. I have just sent out my "June" letters to our precious Dominic, Eyouel, and Mugwaneza. Oops. Sorry kiddos! I promise I will make it up and double up letters this month!
 
For my letters, I used Compassion letter templates that are sent every time we receive letters from our children. At the top of the template is always a space to write a verse to share. I wrote:
 
For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
~Psalm 91:11-12
 
My letters were pretty simple. I let them know how much I love them and their families--their family is a part of ours! I also wrote to them about various fun things they shared with us in their last letters.
 
 To our boys, I sent soccer mazes--they love their ball! I found one easy one and one difficult one for a challenge. I downloaded them for free on Printable Treats.
 
For our little lady, I sent three coloring pages that have simple activites on the back.
 
I hope they find excitement in their little packages! I love them so much, and I want so badly to smother them with love!
 


1 comment:

  1. These are good ideas! I think my lil guy would like some
    Colouring pages or a maze to do too! Must do that next week!

    ReplyDelete