Monday, December 31, 2012

December Numbers!


 
Today we received our December waitlist numbers from AGCI!
 
Our new numbers are:
 
130
For a girl 0-12 months old
 
AND
 
60
For siblings--a girl 0-12 months old and a birthsister 0-5 years old
 
We moved 3 spots down on the girls list and 1 spot down on the siblings list!
 
Overall, we have moved 9 spots down on the girls list and 3 spots down on the siblings list!
 
I wait for the Lord, my soul waits
and in His word I put my hope.
Psalm 130:5
 
Save us and help us with your right hand,
that those you love may be delivered.
Psalm 60:5 

3 comments:

  1. Yay for going down! I love countdowns and your numbers are such a cute idea. Can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for you guys!! Happy New Year! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how does the countdown thing work? My husband and I are currently on the waiting list for a domestic adoption. I'm assuming with the countdown there's a different way adoption works in Africa. However it works it sounds like you are closer to getting your forever family! Yah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!!! You're getting closer! I wish you meet your girls in 2013! Prayers are coming your way!

    ReplyDelete