Friday, November 2, 2012

We Are On The Waitlist!!!

 
 
 
Today, November 2nd, 2012, we joined the waitlist for the AGCI Ethiopia program!
 
Our first waitlist numbers are:
 
139
For a girl 0-12 months old
 
AND
 
63
For siblings--a girl 0-12 months old and a birthsister 0-5 years old
 
We. Are. Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:9-10
 
Because you are my help,
I sing in the shadow of your wings.
I cling to you;
your right hand upholds me.
Psalm 63:7-8

11 comments:

  1. What an exciting day! And now for the wait.... Waiting for it to be your turn... waiting for the exact child that God has designed for you!! His timing is perfect. I will be praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Praying that you'll be able to quickly bring your baby girl(s?) home!

    So what exactly do those numbers mean? How quickly does the list progress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news! Big step on the journey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy and excited for you guys!!!!!!!! And I love your shoe picture! I have to compliment Colin again on his great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! This literally brought tears to my eyes! I am so excited for you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omigosh! So exciting. Hoping those numbers go down quickly and it'll be here before you know it! Those shoes will be filled with lil feet in no time! Love that pic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am excited for you! Hope those numbers go down quick :) Continuing to pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw this post- Congratulations! Hey FYI, are you on FB? Because there is an AGCI group there that is a wonderful resource while you are waiting! We couldn't have made it without them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! I am so excited for ya'll! Congratulations and welcome to the waitlist!!! :)

    ReplyDelete