Friday, November 16, 2012

Peru 2012


Currently, a team of Compassion Bloggers are in Peru to witness firsthand Compassion International’s ministry to children in the highlands near Lima.



I have never been on a missions trip. Oh, how my heart wants to! It will happen. Colin and I both feel called to Ethiopia, but are open to God calling us to other countries in Africa, other continents, or in our American backyard as well.

I love to read about lives changed, people helped, families served. I love to hear of hearts changing--caring selflessly and passionately for our brothers and sisters.

To read the stories and accouts of this trip to Peru, please visit Peru 2012.

Angie Smith, wife of Todd Smith from Selah, is on the trip.  Angie was able to take her 8-year-old twin girls to Peru with her! She wrote a fantastic post about how this trip has been affecting her girls called Love Moves. Here is a picture of her girls loving:



Please pray with me for the physical and emotional health of everyone on this trip. Pray also for more children and families to be rescued from poverty in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment