Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Eight Months Dreaming


We have been on the waitlist to adopt for 8 months yesterday!
 
As slow as time seems sometimes, I think this first year of waiting has gone by pretty quickly. Well, 2/3rds of a year. :)
 
I think the last year will be the most difficult--knowing how close we are, knowing a momma in Ethiopia is pregnant with our little love.
 
It is really humbling to think about what our love's first momma will go through during her pregnancy and the baby's first hours and possibly days or months.
 
I like to pray for our baby's birthparents every night and wish good things for them. I pray they are well and their needs are being provided for. I pray they have good health and they have God in their hearts, helping them through their days.
 
I pray I get to meet them one day. I would love to know their story and who they are. I would love to know their wishes for their little one. I would love pictures. I pray for these things.
 
Eight months dreaming....we love our Sweet One!

1 comment:

  1. Eight months closer to your little girl!
    Sometimes time just doesn't go fast enough, does it?

    ReplyDelete