Monday, April 16, 2012

Praying Through Pre-Adoption Day 16



I will praise the Lord, who counsels me;
even at night my heart instructs me.
You make known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence.
Psalm 16:7, 11

We are in need of Holy guidance!

We will be needing it throughout our entire adoption...and lives!...but today we are specifically praying to be led in our choosing the age limits for our adoption.

We are really feeling led towards siblings! Hallelujah! Twice the joy. :)

We know we would love to have an infant girl, but we are uncertain as to the age range we are going to choose for the sibling. (Twins? Under 4? No limits?)

How does one choose?

I am sure this is something we will be able to discuss with a social worker of All God's Children. And, we know God has already chosen our children for us! We need to focus our prayer on this subject, so we can hear Him over 'our' thoughts on it.

Prayer: Jesus, thank you for your guidance and the wisdom of your word. Please counsel us through all of our adoption. Direct our decisions. Make your path known to us. 

1 comment:

  1. I've been away the last couple of months, but I'm looking forward to catching up on your adoption journey! YAY for siblings!!! That's awesome news!

    ReplyDelete