Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bold and Confident


Isn't this picture so adorable? They are praying so hard! I wonder what they are praying for. And I wonder what would happen if I prayed this hard--with full assurance that God would answer my prayers. I want to pray big, bold, confident prayers!
 
Colin and I had a relaxing weekend off together. We had some brief errands to run and spent quite a bit of time creating jewelry for our Etsy shop and Z's, the bakery in town that sells our jewelry.
We also went on a refreshing hike! There is a state park near us that went to. It was beautiful and to hike along the lake and in the woods. I am a country girl at heart, and this hike reminded me that I want to own a home in the country someday. Peaceful. Fresh air. Sounds of nature.
 
Besides our application to U.S. Customs, which cannot yet be sent in, we are just waiting on our social worker to finish writing up our home study. That's all!
 
We are in a weird spot. We have nothing to do but wait. I don't like it.
 
I feel like I need to be doing something to speed up the process of getting on the waitlist, but I can't. I need to have patience, and focus on the blessing that will come after all of this hard work and waiting.
 
And I think waiting is hard work, too! I know I am going to have to work hard to not go crazy. :)
 
What is a bold and confident prayer you are praying for?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment