Sunday, February 17, 2013

february letters to africa


Today, I wrote our February letters to Dominic, Eyouel, and Mugwaneza. Since it could take up to two months for our children in Africa to receive our letters, I have to think two months ahead! In two months, it will be April, which is the month of Easter!
 
I printed off three Easter-themed letter templates from With Elephant Grace. I just found this terrific resource for creative letter writing and fun craft projects.
 
On the Easter template, I shared with our children what Easter is, and what my favorite Easter bible verse is. I told them what I am praying for and what I would like to ask them to pray for.
 
For our boys, I sent Thomas the train stickers. And for our girl, a Matryoshka Doll Set, which I printed off Canon Creative Park for free. There are four smaller dolls that fit into a larger doll. The thought that our little Mugwaneza has quite possibly never owned a doll made me want to create something special for her! Her very own paper dolls. 


What have you created for your children or sponsored children lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment