Saturday, January 1, 2011

Crowning the Year

You crown the year with Your good blessings, and You leave abundance in Your wake. ~Psalm 65:11

I just came upon this verse and love it for the new year. I like to think about what God 'crowning' the year might look like for me...I wonder what kind of 'abundance' He will leave for me this year. I wonder what He has planned for you, too!

Dear sisters, I think about you often. When you hurt, I hurt. When you smile through your writing, I smile. We are all bonded through our pain and triumphs. I pray for you and your families. I pray that God will crown your year with many blessings and leave for you an abundance of love, faith, and hope, among many other miracles!

1 comment:

  1. Good verse, I like it! :)

    And I pray the exact same things for you too.

    Glad you liked my little Looking Back survey - I think you should do it too! We do have a lot in common, don't we? Don't forget our husbands' jobs too!

    Happy New Year and I wish you many blessing for 2011.

    ReplyDelete