Sunday, March 24, 2013

new url

 
Hi friends!
 
Today i switched my blog url from www.bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com to:
 
 
 
 
 
The old one was a bit of a mouthful! It corresponded to my old blog name which was When The Music Fades--a worship song I love. When I first began this blog, I focused my writing on infertility, but my blog slowly morphed into an Ethiopian adoption blog! I am happy to switch my url to match the title of my blog.
 
What does this mean for you?
 
To receive my news feed of new posts, you will need to re-follow my blog. Also, if you advertise my blog on your own blogsite, you will need to re-post my new url into the feed. Old links will not redirect you or others to my site.
 
I think change is good. If you have any questions, please let me know.
 
Thank you for following and have a fantastic Easter week!

No comments:

Post a Comment