Monday, October 29, 2012

October 27, 2012

My brother, Ryan, got married on Saturday!!!
 
It was a brisk, 40-something degree day here in Wisconsin, and it was an outdoor wedding--but we survived. It was a beautiful day--the wedding, reception, and dance.
 
 
Introducing: Ryan and Danielle Nyeggen!
 
 
 
Colin, me, my mom and dad, Danielle, and Ryan:

 
 
Hunting is huge in Wisconsin, so the photographer took this picture of the bridesmaids with guns (I am to the right of the bride)....check out the adorable flower girl:

 
 
And the boys!:

 
 
Colin and I are so excited to welcome Danielle into the family!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful day and tons of fun! Congrats to your brother and his bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!! Such an original idea for the photos!
    Congrats to the bride & groom!!!

    ReplyDelete