Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Praying Through Pre-Adoption Day 24


And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God.
~Luke 24:53

Last night during dinner, Colin looked at me and said, "You know what? We are really blessed. We have a home. We have clothing. We have plenty of food. We have family and friends that love us."

It is a beautiful thing when we can turn a negative into a positive. A mess into a creation.

Beautiful Things by Gungor
All this pain..
I wonder if I'll ever find my way.
I wonder if my life could really change, at all.
All this earth..
Could all that is lost ever be found?
Could a garden come up from this ground, at all?

You make beautiful things,
You make beautiful things out of dust.
You make beautiful things,
You make beautiful things out of us.

All around,
Hope is springing up from this old ground.
Out of chaos, life is being found in You.

You make me new,
You are making me new.
You make me new,
You are making me new.



We are so grateful for so many people, so many opportunities, so much love. Above all, we are thankful for God. He has blessed us with so much.

He is blessing us with a family....a FAMILY!

We will feel lost along the way. We will experience pain. We will experience chaos.

But, God is creating a garden out of our dust. WOW.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?

Prayer: Jesus, thank you from the depths of our souls for all the blessings you have bestowed upon us. We are mightily grateful for your infinite love and your sunrise of hope. You are amazing, our redeemer, wonderful counselor, our rock, and trillions of words more. Let us never stop praising You! You are good, all the time. All the time, You are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment