1. I have an older brother, Ryan. He is 27 and I am 25.
2. I grew up on a 550 acre dairy farm in Spring Valley, WI, a town of 1,000 people.
3. I am very musical. I play piano, percussion, guitar, harp, and dabble on other instruments. This is me in high school marching band on the snare drum.
I am the one in the red tank. This was high school 'Junk-A-Stra', our trash can ensemble.
4. I have a degree in music therapy. I have played harp for relaxation purposes for hundreds of hospital patients. I have been called an angel more times than I can count-ha!
5. I am tall. I am almost 5'11". This is me in the middle on high school graduation day.
6. I LOVE the outdoors! This picture is from college spring break when I went to Pensacola, FL. I mostly enjoy warm, sunny weather, but I also enjoy the changing seasons we get in WI.
7. I was a resident assistant (RA) for 2 years in college. Here is me with Indira and Lia, two fellow RAs during training. Lia is one of my bestest friends and was my maid-of-honor.
8. I met my husband online in 2003. He is from Washington state.
9. I LOVE the ocean. I could just sit and stare all day at the waves and vastness of it.
10. I am a Packers fan! There is no better time to be one than now. They just won the superbowl last night!
11. I am Norwegian! A little polish, irish, and german mixed in as well.
12. Sometimes I laugh so hard I can't stop!
13. Living in the country, I grew up being a tomboy. I played in dirt, played sports, begged my brother to wear his football and basketball jerseys, drove four-wheeler, and rode snowmobile!
14. I have two himalayan cats, Mercedes...
and Dahlia. Spoiled and entitled.
15. I love BIG cats, too!
16. I really enjoy going to the zoo in the summer. I especially love the primates. I think this one looks like she should be on America's Next Top Model.
17. My husband is a police officer. Here he is 'arresting' me on his graduation day.
Really, I am just a sunshiny person who loves her husband and family. Sometimes quiet, sometimes cranky (hey, aren't we all?), but I am learning about what is most important in my life, and that is God, the people I surround myself with, and the people I can inspire or comfort.