Friday, February 4, 2011

BFN

No luck on the TTC front this month. Boo. BUT, now I can indulge in a glass or two of vino tonight without worries. I love wine. Someday, I would love to make my own wine. I have had it homemade and it is so much better (and stronger!). The flavors just comes alive. Just give me some wine, cheese, and chocolate, and I'm in Heaven! Too bad y'all don't live in Wisconsin or we could have a tasting party.

Colin asked me the other day if I hope to meet up with any of you someday. I sure wish we all lived closer together. It would be nice to have my supportive network nearby so we could have coffee dates. Maybe someday.

Colin has the day off today, so we are planning on lounging around in our pjs, watching Off the Map, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice online. I love these medical dramas.

Anyways, this is such a random post. Make sure you check out my next post of a recipe for molten chocolate cakes. They are really simple to make and SO delicious.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Jess,

    So sorry this cycle wasn't "the one", but hold tight in FAITH, as you will be getting that BFP! I know it :) And your outlook on things is so positive.

    Enjoy your vino and your hubby and know that I'm sending up prayers and sending you loads of baby dust for the next cycle.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the BFN. I hope you are enjoying your time with your hubby and your vino!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booo. I am glad you were able to find the positive - wine :) Have you been to - crap, I can't remember the name of the winery. I went to a grape stomp there and, well, quite honestly, a lot of the day is kinda fuzzy, LOL. Oh! Wollersheim! Wow, pulled that one out of you-know-where.

    And that recipe is EVIL. I need to get my stinking oven fixed, LOL.

    ReplyDelete