Saturday, September 27, 2014

A First Birthday

 
Somehow, Caris has already been 1 year old for 10 days. I like to think we are still celebrating her first year of life. Why not? My girl has earned extra celebration. 
 

We had a simple birthday day on September 17th. We gave her some gifts from us--I am in love with the fact that she went straight for her birthday card rather than the presents themselves first!


Day after her birthday....being swung through the air by Daddy is the Best Thing Ever!


BUT, hanging upside down in Daddy's arms is a close runner-up. Seeing my favorite two people together makes my heart explode with joy every day.


We had Caris' birthday party on September 20th. Sadly, the flu is going around and most of my family caught it and couldn't join us in celebration. And, my brother's wife went into labor that morning, so of course they were not there either. But, we welcomed Braxton Michael into this world that day!


I love this little girl too much!


Because of Caris' prematurity, she is just now starting to eat foods other than purees, so I decided that we would forgo birthday cake and give her birthday ice cream instead! Vanilla, with caramel apples for the adults. She was in love with her ice cream.


I have had an amazingly blessed year with Caris. She lights up whichever room she is in with her joyful presence. God is good. All the time. I think Caris was singing her praises to Jesus into this microphone.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely first birthday! Can't believe she is over one year old now. What a big girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 85街免費影片收看-大尺度真人秀場聊天室
    85街官網-視頻啪啪免費聊天室
    85街官網st論壇-能看啪啪真人聊天室
    85街官網st論壇-能看啪啪真人聊天室
    打飛機專用網-免費真人秀視頻聊天室
    土豆網免費影片-luo聊聊天室
    avcome愛薇免費影片-激情真人秀場聊天室
    后宮視訊聊天網-9158多人視頻聊天室
    洪爺影城-真人秀視頻直播
    色 情片小說-現場直播真人秀
    紅秀聊天室破解網色女QQ群女性性愛開放聊天室動漫色情圖片直接下載免費成人漫畫
    免費玫瑰情人網聊天室美女免費裸聊網日本av熟女十大排行榜免費線上看成人電影論壇
    58情人網聊天室同城午夜聊天室真人裸聊秀場黑色絲網襪美女性感日本成人雜誌杜蕾斯成人
    免費的午夜聊天室破解vip午夜聊天室午夜倫理電影網倫理 電影網在線觀看台灣成人網
    午夜聊天室哪個好QQ真人秀包養美女網非常誘惑的黑色絲網襪短裙絲網襪美女85st成人影片

    ReplyDelete