Thursday, September 12, 2013

Weeks 22-24


Weeks:
22-24 (August 21-September 10)
 
Baby's Size:
Baby girl has grown from 8 inches long to about 8 1/2 inches from head to rump, and has gone from 1 pound to 1 1/2 pounds in weight.
 
Symptoms:
Growing belly--I received my first stranger comment about my belly during week 24!
A lot of fun kicks!
Baby was breech (head up) at my 20 week ultrasound, but I think she flipped, because I have been feeling most of her movements up high.
Some nights of insomnia.
Ease of round ligament pain--still there, but mild.
 
Cravings:
None.
 
Aversions:
Nothing new.
 
Best Moments:
Colin started seeing and feeling baby's movements during week 23!! It was so exciting for me to have Colin be able to experience baby girl's movements with me.
 
Looking Forward To:
Solidifying a name. I think we've probably got it, but we are trying to not talk about it so we don't let it slip.
Creating a nursery after we move into our first house September 21st!
 
WEEK 22:
 
 WEEK 23:
 
WEEK 24:
 

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about you and praying for you!! I know many are. The specific things I am praying for are peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete