Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Reflections

2011 has given me much to be thankful for.

2011 has brought me to 4 years of marriage to my amazing husband, Colin.

2011 has provided me with amazing love and support from family and friends across the globe.

2011 has graced me with a new music therapy job working with hospice clients.

2011 has chosen for me plenty of waiting that has helped me to trust and put my faith in God.

2011 has taught me that blessings can come from our deepest aches and disappointments.

2011 has blessed us with a beautiful path to follow--adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia!

2011 has renewed in us a steadfast faith and hope for what is to come.

Never be afraid to trust
an unknown future
to a known God.
~Corrie ten Boom

5 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you and Colin and many blessings to you in 2012!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like all in all it was a pretty good year for you. I hope 2012 is even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I love reflecting on the last year and looking forward to the one that's to come! :)

    By the way, you won the scarf giveaway! I just need your email address, so you can email me at lindseycrock@gmail.com. It's $20, by the way. :)

    Lindsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!! I pray that God will continue to bless you in 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! I pray that you will have a blessed 2012!

    ReplyDelete