1) Daily iced coffee straight from my refrigerator....
...okay, so I haven't quite given up caffeine completely. But at least I've been sticking to one morning mug, right? (Right?!?)
2) Oatmeal w/fresh fruit for breakfasts--to go along with my coffee! Made with warm oats, blueberries, peaches, homemade coconut pistachio granola, and a dollop of Justin's almond butter. You've got to try this!
3) Redecorating our bedroom. I saw a painting and HAD to have it! When you go home without it and are still drooling, you know it is meant for you. It is a painting of a Venice canal at night with turquoise and blue-sy tones. We also have a bedding set picked out to purchase in the next few months...pictures to come!
4) Reality TV. Guilty pleasure. Big brother, Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef (and Survivor come fall). Oh, and not gonna lie, I totally watch Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant. That being said, we don't even have cable, we watch them online for free!
5) Looking forward to our vacation in September. We are going to Washington state, where Colin is from. His mom, step-dad, 3 brothers and family are there (Olympia/Chehalis areas). I heart Washington, especially Mount Rainier and all the other mountains-so gorgeous.
What are you loving?