Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happiness


Don't you wish we could bottle up happiness in a can? Then when we needed a dose of happiness or to relive a special moment, all we would need is to open our cupboard and grab our can opener. Ta-da!

It is not always that easy. SOMETIMES, through all our external circumstances, happiness just HAS to come from WITHIN.


I am happy for grace readily available to me and to you!


 
I am happy for being able to spend Colin's 26th birthday with him on June 20th! We had a quiet day together, went out for lunch, and I made him tiramisu. In addition to going to the concert together last week, Colin is going to be getting his second tattoo- a cross on his back, with details relating to his profession of a police officer. Pictures to come!
I am happy for nature. The beauty of God's creations. The colors He gives us to see by.


I am happy for parrots. These videos will seriously make you happy.




I am happy for music. Anna Graceman, 11-years-old, singing Alicia Keys on America's Got Talent.


Anna singing Lexi's Lullaby, she wrote it after her baby cousin was born. So sweet.



Speaking of music...I am HAPPY because I have an interview on Thursday for a music therapy contract with Heartland Hospice of DePere, WI. SO excited. Please pray for my interview and that God erases my nerves!

Sending you happiness,
~Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the interview! And so glad for you that you have so many things to be happy about! God has blessed us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying that your interview goes well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want happiness in a can of soup too! Love all the other things that make you happy. :) How did the interview go? Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete